Terms and Conditions
All published rates include 20% gratuity and 10% STC surcharge.
Two way tolls, airport, parking fees may apply.
$20 fee will apply for extra stops.
$15 fee will apply for each car seat provided.
$40 fee for Airport Meet & Greet.
$20 fee for pick ups between 11:30 PM – 5:30 AM.
$40 fee on all US Federal Holidays except New Years Eve.
For New Year Eve rates please call 774-262-6162.
Sanitation Fee $250.00.
- Trips are billed to the customer credit card.
- We accept the following: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DISCOVER CARD.
- We offer direct billing to frequent travelers and corporate accounts.
- Non airport pick ups: after grace period of 15 minutes elapsed, waiting time will apply.
- Domestic Arrivals: after 30 minutes grace period elapsed actual plane arrival, waiting time will apply.
- International Arrivals: after 60 minutes grace period elapsed actual plane arrival, waiting time will apply.
- Wait time will be charged in half hour increasement according to vehicle hourly rates.
Cancellations & No Shows
- All trips canceled within 3 hours scheduled pick up time in Massachusetts will be charge full fare.
- All trips canceled within 6 hours scheduled pick up time outside of Massachusetts will be charge full fare.
- All no shows will be charged a full fare plus wait time.
- We shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Company assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
In the event we unable to provide one of its employee drivers for your ride, we may contract with a qualified affiliated company to provide the service.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
- Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law.
- Smoking is not permitted
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.