Logan airport Limo service
Logan Airport is largest transportation center. Logan Airport has four terminals, Terminal A, B, C, and E. Logan Airport offers nonstop service to over 72 domestic locations and 30 international destinations. Our reliable drivers can take you to (and from) Boston Logan Airport (BOS) with ease and comfort.
We can pick you up from desired Airport terminal or other place and take You to Your desired location with one of our cars. Pick Your car from our car service fleet.
We provide car services from Boston Logan Airport to Newton, Worcester, Boston Logan Airport to Framingham, Boston Logan Airport to Marlborough, Boston Logan Airport to Northborough, and other cities (Springfield, New Bedford, Plymouth, Westborough, Hopkinton, Braggville, Sherborn, Natick, Sherborn, Wellesley, Needham, Westwood, Norwood Braintree, Quincy).
Limousine pickup in Logan Airport
Passengers pickup in Logan Airport is very common. Limousine drivers are not allowed to leave their vehicles at the designated pickup areas and pickup locations vary depending on the terminal.
- Terminal A, the pickup location is on the arrival level, outside baggage claim, in a small parking lot across the road.
- Terminal B, limousine drivers wait for their passengers inside the Terminal B Parking Garage on the lower level.
- Terminal C, pickup is on the departure level at the second and third islands from the building.
- Terminal E, pickup is also on the arrival level in a small parking lot across the outermost curb.
For Public Safety, soliciting passengers anywhere on Logan Airport property by any ground transportation provider is punishable.
Why choose Prime Limousine car services?
- Competetive Rates
- Drivers punctuality
- Travel in comfort and safety
- Privacy and confidenciality
- Cleanliness and safety
- Operating localy
I have used the Prime Limo for airport transfers many times ,very clean cars,always on time,very good service. Definitely recommend and will use again.Thank you
Best Limo service I've tried. Definitely will order it again. Thank you.